Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Tuxedo Park Village, NY
Tuxedo Park Village Court
PO Box 31
Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
Village of Tuxedo Park Website:
Tuxedo Park is a tiny village located in the southern part of the Town of Tuxedo in Orange County, NY. Route 17 and Interstate 87, the New York State Thruway, pass just east of Tuxedo Park. If you were ticketed for a moving violation on one of these roads, or on any other road in Tuxedo Park Village, speak with a qualified traffic attorney today.
Do not make the mistake of pleading guilty to a traffic violation in Tuxedo Park Village, NY before you speak with an experienced attorney. Even if you believe you committed a traffic infraction, it is still in your best interest to me right away. I am Jonathan D. Katz and I will advise you of your rights and help you make decisions about how to proceed.
Police officers are not infallible; they can make mistakes, particularly when they’ve been on patrol for many hours at a time. As a skilled traffic attorney, I will investigate the details of your traffic stop and determine all your available legal options for potentially contesting your traffic charge.
Prosecutors and police officers in Tuxedo Park Village, NY are usually willing to negotiate a traffic ticket with an attorney they respect. When you retain my services, I will bring 36 years of experience with me to the negotiating table and help you secure the best possible outcome to your traffic case. If your case goes to trial, I will fight for you in Tuxedo Park Village Traffic Court so that you avoid the most severe penalties.Traffic Charges in Orange County, New York
I appear on a regular basis in traffic courts in Orange County, Ulster County and across New York. I have successfully represented many Orange County residents, as well as other NY drivers and out-of-state drivers who were ticketed while driving through NY. I will speak with the prosecutor and police officer in your case and try to work out a deal that allows you to avoid the most serious penalties. If necessary, I will argue for you at trial and do everything possible to help you beat your traffic charges. I represent clients facing any traffic charge, including:
- High-Speed Tickets
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving without a License
- Driving without Insurance
- Handheld Cell Phone Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Violations
- DWI / DWAI / DUI
- Running a Red Light
- Illegal Lane Changes
- Failure to Yield
- Faulty Equipment
- Repeat Offenses
- Other Traffic Violations
- Plea Negotiations: I have 36 years of experience defending clients against traffic charges, both serious and minor, in NY traffic courts. My vast experience in this area of law has enabled me to develop advanced negotiating skills and secure positive outcomes for my clients. I will closely examine the evidence in your case and determine whether your legal rights were violated in any way. For example, if the police officer lacked probable cause to stop your vehicle in the first place, I may be able to get your traffic charges dismissed. If the police officer charged you for multiple traffic violations on the same ticket, I will try to get the traffic charges merged into a single charge.
- Heading to Trial: I know that the best way to win a case in court is to be fully prepared for trial. That’s why I prepare every case as though it is headed for trial. If your case does go to trial in Tuxedo Park Village Traffic Court, you can count on me to question witnesses, scrutinize the opposition’s evidence and argue vigorously on your behalf.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a moving violation in Tuxedo Park Village, NY or anywhere else in Orange County, New York, Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. can help you fight the charges. I have successfully defended countless clients against traffic charges in New York. Call me day or night at (866) 265-0222 to discuss your case or schedule a consultation at my Saugerties, New York office.