Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Florida, NY
Florida Village Court
33 South Main Street
PO Box 643
Florida, NY 10921
Florida Village Court Website:
The Village of Florida is located in the southern part of Orange County, NY. Several major roadways run through the small village, including Routes 17A, 25 and 94. If you were ticketed for speeding while driving on any of these roads, or on any other local road, a qualified traffic lawyer can help you.
Most traffic charges in Florida Village, NY can be handled without you needing to appear in court. When an attorney represents you, they can appear in Florida Village Court and argue on your behalf. I have more than 36 years of experience handling traffic cases in Florida Village and everywhere else in Orange County. If you’ve been issued a ticket for speeding, running a red light, drunk driving or any other traffic violation, I know how to get your charges dismissed or reduced.
Some of the most severe penalties for traffic offenses in New York include fines, a suspended driver’s license and points on your license. One of the collateral consequences of a traffic conviction could be skyrocketing insurance premiums. A traffic conviction will end up on your driving record and potentially cause your insurance company to drop you. Moreover, you may find it tough to secure a new insurance carrier because they may consider you a “high-risk” driver. I am a knowledgeable traffic attorney and you can rely on me to handle your case and help you avoid the most significant consequences of a conviction.Traffic Charges in Florida Village, NY
I routinely represent residents of Orange County, other New York drivers and out-of-state residents who have been ticketed while driving through New York. I can help you fight your traffic ticket in Florida Village Court if you’ve been ticketed for:
- High-Speed Tickets
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving without a License
- Driving without Insurance
- Handheld Cell Phone Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Violations
- DWI / DWAI / DUI
- Running a Red Light
- Illegal Lane Changes
- Failure to Yield
- Faulty Equipment
- Repeat Offenses
- Other Traffic Violations
Do not automatically plead guilty to a traffic ticket in Florida, New York. Speak with an experienced New York traffic attorney before you pay your fine or accept any kind of deal from the police officer or prosecutor. A conviction could have severe consequences, including:
- The Florida Village Court will contact the NY Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and alert them about your conviction. Once the DMV is aware of your traffic conviction, they will put the conviction on your driving record. If you are a driver from out of state, the DMV will notify your home state.
- You may need to pay fines, penalties and other court costs. My top priority is always to get my clients’ traffic charges dismissed or reduced to minimize the potential fines.
- Your insurance company may raise your insurance premiums after receiving notice of your traffic conviction.
- The court may suspend or revoke your driver’s license, depending on the traffic violation.
It is my belief that every client deserves a vigorous defense. That’s why I am always available for my clients, day or night. Although you may not need to appear in court, I will make sure that you are always informed about how your case is proceeding and aware of your legal options. Depending on the type of traffic ticket you received, the available evidence and the factual circumstances of your traffic stop, you may have both legal and factual defenses to your traffic charge.Schedule a Free Consultation with an Experienced Florida Village, NY Traffic Ticket Attorney
If you’ve been issued a traffic ticket for speeding, driving while talking on a cell phone or any other moving violation in Florida Village, NY, Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. can help you. I have 36 years of experience defending clients against traffic charges in courts in Orange County, Ulster County and everywhere else in New York. Call me now at (866) 265-0222 to discuss your ticket or arrange a visit to my office in Saugerties, NY.